1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over. Directors or employees of the promoter or their immediate families, and third parties associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
3. Entry into this competition is free, subject to clause 4
4. Eligible participants can enter by becoming a VIP by signing up to the Calvin Klein e-newsletter via the Facebook advertisement.
5. Only one entry is permitted per person.
6. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and will be excluded. The promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incorrect or misdirected entries.
7. The competition commences 18th August 2021 at 12:00pm AEST and closes 5th September 2021 at 12:00pm AEST. The prize winner will be chosen on 6th September 2021 at 3-7 McPherson St, Banksmeadow NSW 2019 AEST at 12:00pm (the Draw Date).
8. 11 randomly selected eligible entrants will win the prize.
9. The promoter’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
10. The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to resolve any discrepancies, disputes or otherwise unforeseen circumstances as it deems fit and the promoter’s decision is final and binding.
11. The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who appears to have tampered with the entry process, who participates in a manner not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the promoter, engaged in conduct which is or may be fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promoter.
12. The promoter reserves the right to change or alter these terms and conditions at any time, subject only to the approval of the relevant State and Territory lottery departments.
13. The winner will be notified in writing by email, and their name will be published at www.calvinklein.com.au/terms-and-conditions within three business days of the draw date, for a period of 28 days. The promoter might also contact the winner by telephone.
14. The total prize pool is valued at AUD $1979. The first winner drawn will receive one (1) x $1,000 Calvin Klein Voucher to be spent at Calvin Klein Underwear and Lifestyle stores and one (1) Defy Fragrance bottle. Subsequent winners will receive one (1) Defy Fragrance bottle.
15. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
16. The prize must be taken as offered. No modifications or exchanges will be possible.
17. If a prize is unclaimed, or unable to be claimed within three (3) months of being drawn and the winner cannot be contacted, a redraw will occur on 6th December 2021, at the same time and place as the first draw.
18. In the event of a redraw occurring, the winner will be notified and advertised as described above within three business days of the redraw.
19. If the prize winner fails to comply with these conditions for whatever reason, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute or cash will be offered in lieu of the prize.
20. The promoter is not liable for the cancellation or duration of all or any part of the prize for any reason. The promoter reserves the right to change the prize or any part of the prize at any time if a prize or part of the prize becomes unavailable, subject to State and Territory regulations.
21. All out of pocket expenses, taxes, insurance, and all other ancillary costs not otherwise listed are the sole responsibility of the winner.
22. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the winner accepting the prize. Independent advice should be sought.
23. The prize winner must be at least 18 years of age at the time of prize redemption.
24. The prize (and any unused portion of the prize) is not transferable, negotiable, replaceable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
26. The promoter may use or disclose an entrant’s personal information, such as name, email address, address and other information for marketing and consumer research purposes.
27. By entering this competition, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the competition and prize should he/ she be drawn as the winner. The winner releases the promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, suppliers and Facebook from all liability for any loss and/or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury (including but not limited to death) suffered or sustained in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize or any port thereof, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
28. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the control of the promoter which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written directions of any relevant authorities.
29. All entrants and guests consent that the promoter may use the entrant’s or guests name, likeness, image and/ or voice in the event they ore a winner (and including photograph, film and any recordings) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed or supplied by the promoter.
30. The promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, age and/or residency at the nominated prize delivery address in order to claim the prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter. In the event that the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute or cash will be offered in lieu.
31. The promoter is PVH Brands Pty Ltd (ABN 15 16 5 48 5 290) trading as Calvin Klein Australia.
Take 10%, On Us
Sign up now to enjoy 10% off your purchase and receive the latest news on new arrivals, exclusive promotions, and more.